Its Sunday Dinner time for my family, and even though im dieting, I still have to fix up a nice family dinner. Today I have decided to fix a delicious Chicken and Rice Dinner using Uncle Bens Wild Rice.
In order to keep the sodium level down, I do not recommend using the flavor pack with the rice, I normally put it aside and use it for another meal. Instead im using Campbell’s Cream Soups.
This is very easy to make, with little clean up. Lets Get Started.
Here you will find what you need.
- 12 Chicken Legs
- 1-2 Boxes of Uncle Bens Wild Long Grain Rice
- 1 Can each, Cream of Chicken, Cream of Onion, and Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Your Choice of Seasons for Chicken, I use Tyme and Rosemary
- Wash and Dry and Season Chicken
2. Mix Rice and all of Cream Soups together
3. Layer the mixture of Rice on the bottom of a foil try, and on top of that add your chicken.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees, once the hour is up, uncover and back another hour, until chicken is crispy and brown.
I will be pairing this with a Green Bean Cassarole, and Homemade Brownies for dessert. Hope you enjoy.